November 22, 2005

The Liberty Papers is up and running

I posted yesterday about The Liberty Papers, a new group blog started by Eric to promote classical liberal philosophy. It’s already starting to take off, and I’d suggest bookmarking and visiting regularly.

I’ve got some ideas to toss up there, but I’ll probably be a bit slow with all my posting over the next week and a half. I’ll be traveling for the holidays, followed by a week in Chicago at a tradeshow, so things will be slow.

I’d hope that my co-contributors would help to alleviate the slow posting, but that’s not likely. Given the fact that they don’t post much, if ever, and that I’m already a part of two other group blogs, I do believe I’m going to have to fire them. I wonder if I do it without telling them, how long it might take until they notice?

Posted By: Brad Warbiany @ 11:01 pm || Permalink || Comments (7) || Trackback URL || Categories: Uncategorized

1. Tongue firmly planted in cheek – and may I say you’ve got a lot of “cheek” to try to goad us in this way, LOL! My brains ruminating on a few well turned phrases, but as I have the whole fam damily coming this afternoon, it’ll probably have to wait ’til Sunday!

Comment by leftbrainfemale — November 23, 2005 @ 11:48 am
  2. BTW, I was speaking about my own co-contributors *here*, not at the Liberty Papers… I just pulled their pictures and everything off the sidebar… I guess that wasn’t really clear in my post.

No goading intended for you guys :-)

Comment by Brad Warbiany — November 23, 2005 @ 12:25 pm
  3. Yeah, I kinda wondered ’bout that – don’t think I’d ever read anything on your blog by anyone but you! But YOU are the Unrepentant Individual, so this looks natural to me ;)

Comment by leftbrainfemale — November 23, 2005 @ 3:34 pm
  4. Hey, you can’t keep the “… And his band of free radicals” part then, either? Although it’s snappy.

Anyhow, looking forward to some contributing, both here and Liberty Papers, when you get the time and opportunity.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Comment by Eric — November 23, 2005 @ 8:14 pm
  5. You had co-bloggers?

Comment by Kevin — November 24, 2005 @ 1:32 am
  6. Eric,
    Yep, gotta change the tagline… I’ll brood over it a couple of days, then come up with something lame, and a few weeks from now, I’ll have something snappy again.

Kevin,
    I checked the numbers. Since I started using Wordpress in April, I’ve written close to 500 posts. They’ve written a [combined] total of 30.

Comment by Brad Warbiany — November 24, 2005 @ 10:24 am